Thank you for your interest in Incarnation Parish School!
The application process includes:
Taking a school tour (Click HERE to Schedule a tour).
- Please visit our annual Open House is Sunday, January 27, from 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m. Come tour our classrooms and meet our administrators, teachers, students, and parents.
- We invite all interested parents to schedule a school tour during a school day to meet with the principal, see the school in session, and have an opportunity to ask questions. Reservations are required. Please click HERE or email our admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at (818) 241-2269 to sign up for a tour.
- Preschool tours can be scheduled by contacting the Preschool office at (818) 241-2264.
Submitting an application and necessary documents.
- A link to the application can be found in the quick links.
- A non-refundable fee of $100.00 per child due with application
- No application will be evaluated until all necessary paperwork has been submitted.
- Entrance examinations for grade 1-8 will be made by appointment after application is submitted.
- Assessments for Kindergarten will be held on school days by appointment.
- Every student applying must take an entrance assessment.
- During the screening process, parents will have a short interview with the principal.
Preference is given depending on space available in desired grade-level, placement test, submission of records, and regular Mass attendance for all Catholic families.
Space permitting, we do accept applications for admittance during the school year.
Please call the school for more information regarding tuition and fees.
TK and Kindergarten - 8th Grade
123 West Glenoaks Blvd., Glendale, CA
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
214 West Fairview Avenue, Glendale, CA
Preschool Phone:(818) 241-2264
Preschool Fax: (818) 241-0876