Our mission is to provide a challenging education centered in the Catholic faith with high expectations in character formation, academic achievement, moral development, and positive relationships with others through faith, excellence, and community.
At Incarnation School, we believe that...
- All students can and will learn.
- Parents are our partners and our students' first and most important teachers.
- As a ministry of Incarnation Catholic Church we are a community that learns and worships together.
- Learning thrives when our school culture is prayerful, joyful, collaborative, diverse, and student-centered.
- The best learning experiences are those that are holistic (encompassing spiritual, moral, academic, physical, aesthetic, and social development).
- Effective instructional practices are driven by research and informed by data.
- We are called to love the risen Christ, especially those who suffer most, through service, charity, and the promotion of justice.